Welcome to another episode of the Art of Humanity, where we explore creativity + consciousness to allow you and your business to evolve. In Episode 12, Jessica Ann talks with Molly McCord.
Molly is an author and a practicing intuitive astrologer who has connected with clients in over 20 countries. She hosts a popular weekly radio show which has attracted over 70,000 downloads in the first year.
Molly has a B.A. in Political Science and Women’s Studies, and a Master’s degree in International Relations and Diplomacy as a formal channel for understanding Global Consciousness with a Jungian perspective. She is TESOL certified and volunteers her time teaching English to college-level international students.
Molly is currently an Ambassador for Women for Women International, a non-profit organization which provides education and business training for marginalized women in developing countries.
She is the Founder and Director of Spirituality University.com, an online destination for Mastery Courses and consciousness-raising resources.
In this episode, Molly and Jessica Ann discuss:
- What “consciousness” really means
- How to make conscious choices
- How dreams allow you to better trust your intuition
- Why joy and bliss are signs of an expanding consciousness
- How grounding and self-care can make you more powerful
- The lifecycle states of consciousness
- Why today – in this current state of humanity – we are urgently feeling the need to go back in time, to relearn ancient wisdom
You can find Molly over at her website.
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please leave a review in the iTunes store!
Be the first to know.
Complete with blog posts, resources, and tools