I’m so, so so beyond excited to launch my very first episode of The Art of Humanity, a weekly 30-minute podcast that explores creativity and consciousness with artists, leaders, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Note: If you enjoy this episode, please take 2 minutes to leave a review on the Apple store. It’ll mean so much to me to see your feedback!
Jeff Pulver is one of the pioneers of the VoIP industry. A globally-renowned thought leader, author and entrepreneur, Jeff endlessly contributes to the evolution of the Internet.
In this episode, Jeff and I discuss how vulnerability and mindfulness interconnect with technology and spirituality. We also talk about:
- Jeff’s early influences in life, and why he wanted to connect the world together
- How radio gave him the chance to connect and engage with people from all walks of life
- The paradox of vulnerability and strength
- How music and lyrics guide his life
- How to allow yourself to connect to your flow and have the confidence to “just Be.”
- The spiritual moments that happen by being outdoors in Nature
You can listen here, or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes:
Please consider leaving a review here on iTunes. Please be nice! 🙂 I’m just getting started, and the quality will improve over time.
Be the first to know.
Complete with blog posts, resources, and tools